We are FULLY vaccinated and OPEN!
We are currently updating our website to be COVID-19 compliant for the 2021 season. We are open and taking requests.
We have a contactless planning system in place for all weddings and events.
Current clients may still log in via the link at the top of the page.
Thank you & stay safe!
Current Covid-19 Pandemic Related News.
Beginning March 15th. Weddings and Catered Events in NY
- Venues are restricted to 50% capacity indoors, with no more than 200 people per event outdoors.
- All patrons must be tested prior to the event. Vaccinated partons do not need to be tested but need to show proof of vaccination.
- Sign-in with contact information required to assist with potential contact tracing.
- Venues must notify local health departments of large events, above the social gathering limit, in advance.
- Masks will be required at all times except when seated and eating or drinking for non-vaccinated individuals.
- Masks not required for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Ceremonial and socially distanced dancing allowed under strict guidelines.
MORE INFO: governor.ny.gov